Pages

Monday 4 April 2022

My Book Review

 


Today in room 10. I read a book called PLAY IT AGAIN MOZART on epic.com. And It consist of 54 pages. In this post. I am going to explain what I liked about this book. And what I disliked.

Liked - To start off. I really enjoyed this book. I would give it a 5/5.  It was really short and really fast to read. But, it was really interesting. And I wouldn't mind reading another Geronimo Stilton book. I liked the visual/ the art in the book. As well as I really enjoyed the story line. It was serious as well as comedic. It was overall a very good book and I have no complaints 

Disliked - I really disliked nothing about this book. I just wish the book was 100+ pages. So in other words longer. Because, I personally read books quite fast. And so 50 pages. Is not that long for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment